The GameMaster's way of winning -- psychokinesis

Chip

Spaceman
I have a question, a few friends of mine and I played WCIII using a tactic I'm anticipating is not practiced by many WC fans. The tactic is psychokinetically controlling certain features of the game. That's right, PSYCHOKINETICALLY controlling. What we did was use our minds to control things like ship speed, missile locks, and a few other things. By exclusively using our minds, we were able to improve our missile accuracy by 35%. Here's a website that discusses psychokinesis:
http://www.worldkungfu.com/personal1.html
My question is, has anyone else used such mind control tactics or any other mind controlling of any game? Affirmative responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chip

I COULD say something rather rude and unkindly to you right now, but I'll decline....

Chip! Hail, and well met, lad! Wait a minute... that doesn't sound right. I can't believe Chip came back. And I mean that. It's not as if there are enough nonsense posts here. :)

Really, I believe the term is telekinesis.

Originally posted by Chip
I have a question, a few friends of mine and I played WCIII using a tactic I'm anticipating is not practiced by many WC fans. The tactic is psychokinetically controlling certain features of the game. That's right, PSYCHOKINETICALLY controlling. What we did was use our minds to control things like ship speed, missile locks, and a few other things. By exclusively using our minds, we were able to improve our missile accuracy by 35%. Here's a website that discusses psychokinesis:
http://www.worldkungfu.com/personal1.html
My question is, has anyone else used such mind control tactics or any other mind controlling of any game? Affirmative responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chip

Wonder if the mind control thing will work in making my paycheck larger.

RFB

Bigger Paycheck

If you can use it to get a bigger paycheck please email me your secrets. Better yet lets use it to control EA executives and make another Wing Commander!

Re: Bigger Paycheck

Originally posted by Michael_A
If you can use it to get a bigger paycheck please email me your secrets. Better yet lets use it to control EA executives and make another Wing Commander!

You got my vote! Ok everyone, concentrate! C'mon now, quit thinking of that pretty girl in the next dorm room, concentrate!! Focus!
:)
RFB

Back