The Forbidden Question

IPhoenixI

Spaceman
I know we've had this one before...I can acually remeber it but ohwell. So guys what do you all like to do OUTSIDE WC hobby wise?

Mine are martial arts, photography/digital art, computers, music/guitar, wood working,mountain biking, and other outdoor stuff

It is not forbidden, just repetitive... As my profile says, I also like soccer and movies.

Right now,

I run . . . I swim . . . I run before and after each meal period . . . swim some more . . . run some more . . . I do countless amounts of pushups, pullups, situps, and other sadistic forms of body torture, such as flutterkicks and 8-count bodybuilders...

Music - lots of music. Composing, performing, playing, conducting, you name it, I do it.

I play piano, clarinet, all the saxes, flute, sing, and I'm starting oboe. It's ridiculous.

If you want to hear any recordings of my songs (original or arranged) let me know and I'll direct you to them. Theyr'e instrumental pop/smooth jazz original composition and covers of various styles. If you want a more orchestral, symphonic sound, check out Unknown Enemy - I wrote all that music.

listen to music, computer games, watch TV, yell at my cat, plot to take over the world, things like that

guitar, flute, drawing, cooking and most of all archery (Olympic recurve).

No I don't shoot apples off kids heads, that was william tell and he shot a x-bow. No I don't dress like robin hood.

Hmmm...Things...

Well I don't have shiny bars next to my name, but I can still post, right? =P

I read books, lots of books. And watch Classic moves. And I swing dance (but that don't mean I'm a swinger).

I play Other Videogames mostly Resident Evil (Fav all time series next to WC).

Wacth TV,Movies and sometimes I write Fan Fiction Stories.I haven't wrote any WC yet.

I also belong to a couple RPGs that are not WC at Yahoo! Groups.

Well... aside computer gaming and repairing,

I'm also interested in science fiction, as well movies and media culture as the whole. Being a psychology student finishing my bachelor's degree, I'm planning to make a study about issues regarding interactive media (read: computer and video games).

I also like music... play the classical guitar and love to compose some short themes from time to time. I also like writing, the occasional love poems and sometimes sci-fi.

And I like to travel... take a bus ride and go somewhere around town. :cool:

ChrisReid said:
I have the world's largest super soaker collection.

I was just in Seattle the weekend before last. Would of been interesting to have a water gun shootout :D I could of used it im not use to the hot weather there. Corse its needless to say who would of won :eek:

Playing statregy games, and a few RPGs. Watch TV and movies. Sleep, eat, go to school Oh... wait you meant hobbie type stuff. Well, there is also excerising and swimming when my pool is fixed.

Volleyball, collecting/performing praise & worship music, 'puterz, and looking for some type of real job.

Architecture (How fortunate my job is also my hobby) Rugby, 3d Visualisation and computer games
and numerous other things but they are the main ones

mine are drumming, hanging out with friends, watching dvd's, listening to music, and playing on computers :D

Back