The biggest problem with WCP

I don't mind Pilgrims. I kind of liked their backstory. Being the first explorers etc.It added a depth of sorts.Of course it is just my opinion, everyone:).I doubt that we will ever hear about them again;the Pilgrims could be fitted into a future games storyline ,however.I am not saying that I am hoping for that or anything,but for he sake of conjectures...
What if...the Nephilim were the ones responsible for the genetic changes which created the pilgrims.Created for, as of now, some unknown cause.And how would this tie into the ending of Pilgrim Truth.Ok,it is highly unlikely but if it was well written,it could,at least,make a great fanfic.

:: Head explodes ala Scanners from the suggestion that the Bugs made Pilgrims ::

sorry for being off the thread, but how can I search the whole forum? I remember seeing one "search" button but it seems to be gone!

Uh, I think the "search" feature is no more.

Re: Pilgrims in games...

Hey, I'd like to see Pilgrims in games, but by no means incorporated into a possible future Nephilim story or anything like that. Maybe just a movie-only related game, or something like that. I dunno.

Back