Thank You! (August 20, 2017)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
And that's another year down! The community came through again with some really cool releases, and hopefully you enjoy the updates we've made at the CIC as well. A big thanks to George Oldziey, the Maslas Brothers and DefianceIndustries for their contributions to the event. I'd also like to personally thank the rest of the CIC Staff for pulling together to do a big refresh - much of which was important behind-the-scenes cleanup that really helps the site but isn't as visible. They've gone above and beyond so that LOAF can recover from his recent operation. Next year will be the big 20th Birthday milestone. We're very much looking forward to that, and we hope you join us for the ride!

--
Original update published on August 20, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Dagnabbit - yesterday was my wife's birthday; I'm completely missed it this year... :oops:

Who dominated the trivia this time around?

As hard as it is to believe, we actually never got to it. We were all catching up and things just sort of slipped...then we moved from IRC to the CIC's Discord ( https://discord.gg/WRNfeyv for those interested).

So, there will be quite the stockpile for the big 20th birthday next year!

It's almost 20 years for this site/community and more than 25 years since the first game and we are all still here, creators (like George Oldziey) and fans alike!

I think this alone says a lot for both the games and us as a community.

Back