Tauras into Centurion...ookkkayyy......

Starblazer

Spaceman
Greetings All!

I just a rather strange experience....went into the game and when it started up the part where it shows you your ship on the pad where you last left it...there was nothing there. So I go into the ship shop....it's not showing there either, so I launch and nearly swollow my teeth as suddenly I am flying a Centurion with the speed, guns, and cargo bay of a Tauras. The guns (2) are firing from the nose.

Umm.....whahappen??

I quit then when back into the game, samething happened. I will try to redo a save from earlyer game.

Thanks in advance

Starblazer

It was very strange!!
But I just went back to an earlyer saved game and I am farther along now, so everything is peachy-keen! ;>

I will try to send my savegame when I find it.

Thank you for your help everyone.

Starblazer

I just started a brand new game (with the Enhancement Patch installed) and the same exact thing happened to me....

it happens with every game....

I did a fresh first time install, then I extracted the Enhancement Patch to the game directory....

Any ideas? Can't wait to start playing!

I'm sure it doesn't just mess your game up.

Otherwise what would be the point?

Some people must have got it working normally....

I just extracted the files to the privateer directory as there was no readme etc.

That really wasn't a very helpful answer!

No one is forcing you to install an unofficial patch. We can try to help if something goes wrong but we can't gaurantee it. If you install something unsupported, don't expect much. While the patch's author may be able to help, that isn't us.

How did you go about installing it? Was it over a fresh install of WCR?

I have this very same bug everytime I do my first load of a new game. From then on its always like this unless I reinstall.

Xcrown

What is a Tauras? I dont think i have ever heard about it. (unless of course, he mispelled tarsus.

Where can we get this patch?? Download page is down.

Xcrown

Back