Starlancer Ladder Tournament This Summer (June 14, 2000)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Daniel Schwager told us that Lancer Games is sponsoring a Starlancer tournament later this summer. It sounds kinda interesting, I might give it a try. Here's what he had to say.My name is Daniel Schwager and I run the Lancer Games Network. We arecurrently sponsoring a Star Lancer Ladder Competition. Registration runsuntil July 4, 2000 so everyone will have 1 month to register. Once thathappens, Lancer Games will begin the competition. Players will enter in ageneral match for the first round, then after round 1, they will be placedin either Ladder 1 or Ladder 2, depending on where they placed in theirbattle. Ladder 1, first place, prize is a $50 dollar gift certificate toElectronic Boutique. Ladder 2, which is the second place bracket. Onceplayers enter their respective bracket, should they be defeated in eitherplacing, that is it, they are out of the tournament totally.Any and all questions should be directed to Jamie Wilkinson by emailing himat JWilkinson@blance.comThe rules page can be found here and the registration page is located here.

--
Original update published on June 14, 2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Back