Spoons' Suicide!

DangerousCook

Rear Admiral
I don't know if anyone has encountered this or posted about it yet, but I found something kind of funny while playing the other day:

I believe it's the "Battle of Verdun" mission right after you first launch, if you don't autopilot right away after the "time to earn your pay" speech, Spoons will continually fly into the Firekka until his ship blows up! Upon destruction he says something along the lines of: "Yeah, great kill!" and dies. It's pretty brutal... anyways hope no one has posted on this yet, enjoy! :D

Yeah, the AI is stupid like that. But one time I actually got killed by the shields of the Dauntless once. (although the shield collision sphere is messed up on the ship)

That Verdun :p some Québec managed to find its way in WC :p
--
I do hear friendlies bashing the Firekka constantly, but the worst is when they actually shoot you a la wing commander SNES. ~~~

RATM said:
That Verdun :p some Québec managed to find its way in WC :p
I knew my accent was very noticable, but I didn't think someone would have found it so obviously "québécois" :p

Oh and be sure to play sim mission 10 ;)

Rofl, I just saw that. Quite the ship names. Always wondered what blowing up Québec would be like though! jk :p

Back