Spirit was coolest

Chip

Spaceman
I remember when I bought my 1st WC game, WCI for the SNES, the first pilot I was with was Spirit. She was one of the most reliable people you could count on. In WCIII, I always thought that Maniac and Flint would've had something -- they think pretty much the same way. Maniac doesn't follow orders and does he wants and that's the way Flint is. Also, isn't Angel older than Blair? Also, here's something interesting, in WCATV, Blair likes that tech Maya on the Tiger's Claw, I think if they redo the WCI game, or make a prequel for it, they should include a chance for Blair & Maya to get to get together.

spirit is now a spirit (she is dead, and save us the trouble of destroying that Base, thank you spirit) and the WCATV is not something that we could work with because it would make the WC II, WC III and WC P very stange (Blair and Angel) We can not rewright the WC universe by using presequels that destroy the story, can we.

Eventhough the Spirit ship looks cool, do you rather think thet it would mught be the weakest ship? As for me, My favorite ship is the Vampire. :/

Originally posted by Dragon
(she is dead, and save us the trouble of destroying that Base, thank you spirit)
What? Thank her? That bitch left me alone in my damaged Sabre to take on all the fighters, she was a covard and took the easy way out!
We can not rewright the WC universe by using presequels that destroy the story, can we.
Eh, who's to say that Blair coldn't be interested in Maya? As you may have noticed, Blair and Angel don't just fall in love at first sight, so there was time for him to run after some other women...:)

well, I was thinking to myself "how in the hell, I am going to destroy that thing, I hate those blow up the phase shield protected things missions" and she save me that trouble.
And all those fighters??? come on, there were only 4 of then(and crapy ones). I have gone against worst odds in that game.(I am alone against ships that cloak, in a piece of crap ship)
And he always got the hots for angel (I hope, since I never played WC I) besides the Tiger´s claw get a radical change at the end of WC I, so you what Blair to lose another Girl.
Please give the guy a break.
Do you what Blair, the stud of space, well next he goes after kilrathi womens....

well, I was thinking to myself "how in the hell, I am going to destroy that thing, I hate those blow up the phase shield protected things missions" and she save me that trouble.
IIRC, space stations, at least the Kilrathi ones, don't need torps to be destroyed...

And all those fighters??? come on, there were only 4 of then(and crapy ones). I have gone against worst odds in that game.(I am alone against ships that cloak, in a piece of crap ship)
Perhaps the not so serious part of my message was lost in the translation...:)
And he always got the hots for angel (I hope, since I never played WC I)
He most certainly did not...

besides the Tiger´s claw get a radical change at the end of WC I, so you what Blair to lose another Girl.
What?

Angel wasn't even aboard the claw during the WCATV times so Blair could have had a relationship with Maya during those times and then she wasn't there when he got back aboard.

BTW if Blair and Angel are together in the WCM and that takes place b4 WCI then I guess they broke up and got back together during WCII?

Originally posted by Napoleon
Angel wasn't even aboard the claw during the WCATV times so Blair could have had a relationship with Maya during those times and then she wasn't there when he got back aboard.
Why would you say that? She could have been there...

BTW if Blair and Angel are together in the WCM and that takes place b4 WCI then I guess they broke up and got back together during WCII?
Not really... notice that the movie takes place during few days, there's not much time for a relationship to develop... And then Blair and Angel got seperated for ten years before finally meting on the Concordia...

Boy....(to refresh your memory) well that base was a Captured ConFed base and those are protected by phase Shields, Spirit ARMED the torpedos and crash in the base hangar and I have not see a ConFed ship with a anti-matter guns or a phase transit gun anywere near the base.
The mission is "pick up a couple of Sabres, get some torps and knock that thing out...and Spirit, go with him"

"Also, here's something interesting, in WCATV, Blair likes that tech Maya on the Tiger's Claw, I think if they redo the WCI game, or make a prequel for it, they should include a chance for Blair & Maya to get to get together."

That say it all, perhaps I sould put "The tiger´s claw get some nice BIG holes on it in the very end of WC I by the help of the brand new cloaked ships that are the nice kilrathi prince new little toys" instead.

[Edited by Dragon on 01-28-2001 at 17:04]

well that base was a Captured ConFed base and those are protected by phase Shields,
Captured Confed base? I don't remember anything like that... And I do remember several Kilrathi bases not needing any torpedos (despire phase shields).

Spirit ARM the torpedos and crash in the base hangar
She didn't actually crash into the hangar...

IT IS, DAMN you are storborn in that, hell I am starting to get tired in this, the scene were she dies we see a ConFed base in there.
Got WC II, replay that mission and you will see that.
AND SHE THROWS THE SHIP IN THE BASE HANGAR.
that is also in there.

I'm not going to get into the stupid parts of this, but if you don't go too fast you can just go straight through the phase shielding.

TC

This not about taking out a base, I do that in the end of WC II alone, but about the way Spirit dies.
If she would do the same to the Kilrathi Egnima Sector HQ, I would not complain as well.

Earthworm, is there something wrong with your memory today? :)

1. It was indeed a captured Confed base.
2. The Confed starbase, the Kilrathi starbase, and indeed the Kilrathi supply depot all require torpedoes. Their shields are otherwise impenetrable.

Originally posted by Quarto
2. The Confed starbase, the Kilrathi starbase, and indeed the Kilrathi supply depot all require torpedoes. Their shields are otherwise impenetrable.
I quite positively remember being able to take out some space stations without needing torps...:)

Right, in WC1. And that space station if i remember was Heaven's Gate above Ghora Kar, a Kilrathi system that had defected to ConFed but was retaken by the Kilrathi, making it a captured ConFed base

Back