Speech

Umm, yeah, in KS, there is speech for several scenes, and inflight speech. Several WC2 versions, like deluxe edition were packed with speech. Even the WC1/WC2 cd shipped with all the SMs and SOs, and mission selectors were in there, with WC2 speech.

------------------
Don't look conspicuous-it draws fire.

Hmm.. not exactly sure on this one.. but I think even the "non-speech" version had a little bit of intro speech..

Yeah I think so, where Thrak and the Emperor plan to win the war. And Blair talks to Tolwyn is sometimes heard, depending on the speech pack. That is the only digitized speech except for inflight. Some versions have Thrak and Khasra talking in more than one scene.

------------------
Incoming fire always has the right of way.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited February 22, 2000).]

The opening in so1? Is that where thrakhath is having a nice little float and he says "I will return humans"? Then he goes talking to his buddy Khasra again right?

I never was sure if Khasra was involved in his liberation in SO1 or he was really trying to kill him, considering thrak managed to slip by all those gothri in a crossbow, and you get to fight them all while thrakhath gets away-putting and end to the use of crossbows.
mad.gif

------------------
There's only one thing more accurate than incoming fire-friendly fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Back