Special Operations Music

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
Does anyone have the music which were used only for SO1 and SO2? The ones I remember were the 'losing' Kilrathi theme, the music played when Bear was in the brig (and Blair on board the Gettysburg), and another piece from SO2. I got the last one by renaming MUSIC.A02 from the GAMEDAT directory to MUSIC.MID. Even if standard MIDI players can't recognise it, you should be able play and convert in Winamp.

Anyway, were there more extra music pieces in the Special Ops, and does anyone have or happen to know where they are, or how to extract them, etc.

There was a new piece at Jazz's trial, IIRC.

The best way to find out what's new in SO1/2 is to play the KS version -- since none of the new music is there :)

Actually, I think that's the piece I got from MUSIC.A02

I'm more interested in where I could find (or find out how to extract) the new music in the SOs, since it's quite easy to recognise a new piece when you hear it.

Hmm, no one even remotely interested in Special Ops music? I'm disappointed.

Anyway, forgive me if I missed it, but how is progress going with LOAF's map progress?

Actually, you made me interested in it Wedge. I'll see if I can talk to Mr Sanger about the music rights to SO1 and SO2. ::rubs his greedy hands::

Got tired of the map -- but a completed version is available now. I'll get to adding 'special' things when I'm feeling a little less burnt out. Scroll down to help with my ship project!

What LeHah said, and where is the new 'completed' version? Please. And good to see the last 'procedure' didn't do anything too detrimental. :)

Back