Space warship architecture

I think the distinct differences between the classes are large enough that most people should be able to recognise that! :)

Originally posted by Supdon3
Seriously? The Ranger class is just a slightly smaller and much older version of the Concordia class?
There are some subtle visual differences. For example, on the CONCORDIA-class, the area around the island superstructure is slightly bulged, and the protrusions off the front (to either side of the launch hangar) are positioned slightly higher.

You misunderstood. I was referring to the differences between the Confederation-class and the Ranger/Concordia class. As for the Ranger/Concordia difference, I wouldn't have a clue if wasn't a regular here.

The Confederation class is larger, carries more fighters and an awesome offensive arsenal... they're dreadnoughts, designed specifically to go head to head with enemy capital ships. The Concordia class ships are fleet carriers, with only anti-fighter defenses.

Hmm... Saying that there are differences isn't making much of a point if you don't say what they are. Good show though... good show.

TC

Huh? Good show? redwolf said he thought he saw Confederation class vessels in WC4, my point was that there were big differences in the appearance between the Confederation and the Concordia classes.

Could so! Actually, the model is remarkably un-detailed... you can't see anything in the VHS quality version of WC3.

Well, although I wished we could have had a better look at the Connie, that was probably all she deserved for a few seconds of FMV. She was all blown up anyway... :(

Back