Song... HELP!!!

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
I've searched everywhere... I can't find this song anywhere.

I heard it while i was doing some looking around today in Spencer's Gifts. It was beautiful, all female vocals it sounded almost... I want to sat celestial. Anyway, the only portion of the lyrics i could understand were:

... ... ... Ancient...
Are Coming Back Again...

I know its a longshot, but I tried googling it and nothing worked, and you guys are probably the most educated group of people I've seen on a message board... so basically, you're my last hope.

It sounds familiar..

Was it "And Lo, When the Imperium Marches Against Gul-Kothoth, Then Dark Sorceries Shall Enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown" by the British rock band Bal-Sagoth?

It sounds familiar..

Was it "And Lo, When the Imperium Marches Against Gul-Kothoth, Then Dark Sorceries Shall Enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown" by the British rock band Bal-Sagoth?

Well Its sung by female vocals, and the words "Are coming back again" are part of the chorus line, but I'll have to look into that to see...

It sounds familiar..

Dude, is that a Cubone from the Pokemon games?

Back