Some Guy Who Didn't Write Prophecy

Originally posted by redwolf
Its just a shame that Origin screwed the ranks in VS. After all, a Lieutenant General is higher than a Major General in probably all militaries of a Western/British origin.

Just because modern militaries don't use that system doesn't mean they won't in the future. Perhaps they took a cue from a major being higher than a lieutenant in the more minor ranks.

So... you're saying there's some reason Tom Wilson can knock his rank insignia out of place, but that it's impossible for Todd Marshall to do so:)?

Originally posted by mpanty
Watch out! LOAF is going to claim that's done on purpose... ;)
and
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
So... you're saying there's some reason Tom Wilson can knock his rank insignia out of place, but that it's impossible for Todd Marshall to do so?
So there you have it!! :D

I'd like to see this guy give some proof of his claims.. cause as it is, he is either on crack.. delusional.. or just flat out lying through his asteroids..

Too bad the "Bridge Commander" forums aren't open yet.. I'd love to call him out there..

I take it you're referring to Chester...

As for the Maniac in the funeral goof, I hardly ever see the funerals and don't pay attention to them, anyway, but next time I get the chance, I'll try to spot it. Unless you could get a picture for us, that would be much better. :)

Doth mine eyes decieve me? 'Tis the famous Captain Johnny!

(I didn't say they did it on *purpose*, though, mpanty -- I just don't see why we have to blame Wilson instead of Marshall:)).

It seems that he wasnt hired because he worked on Prophecy, its just something he included in his bio for some reason.

How do you figure <G>? It's the *only* real credit in his bio... the point of todays update was that he was hired by Paramount and not Totally Games -- so we need to warn a different group about him.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
How do you figure <G>? It's the *only* real credit in his bio... the point of todays update was that he was hired by Paramount and not Totally Games -- so we need to warn a different group about him.

Looking at that Bio I wonder if his Battlestar Galactica credit is also suspect. I can't help but wonder if it is the equivalent of one of the fan made projects, that never got anywhere. Not to say the Unknown Enemy will not be finished, but I see it as Quarto saying "I worked on a WC game that never quite got to fruition."

I think it's the equivalent of *completing* UE, sending an unrequested CD of it to Origin and then claiming you invented the Vision Engine. :)

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Did I read right this liar's working with D.C. Fontana herself? Strange. ;)
I was startled by that too. It's amazing how much work she's put into so many universes.

So do we go and 'warn' Paramount too?

What else has she done? All i know is that she is pretty much the expert on Vulcans since working on the Original Series and subsequent Star Trek projects, inculding the ill fated adventure game Interplay cancelled (sigh)

I'm pretty sure she's written several episodes for several TV cartoons. I think she's involved with some comics too. But don't take my word for this, I really don't know much about her.

Well...I know at least on today's episode of Babylon 5 DC Fontana worked on it(don't recall what she did atm, just spotted the name) I'll have to pay better attention next time.

Back