So who's completed it yet? *SPOILERS*

Isn't there just that one mission in 'Earth Orbit' that involves a lot of missile chasing? It's really not so bad, nowhere near StarLancer levels and actually pretty easy once you get practice with it. Actually that mission is one of my favorites of the entire game.
It's so epic when the Tarawa wing arrives and saves the day

I believe he is talking about STL M17/M18 (Flight of the Arrow and I forget the other's ingame name :p). In those missions you have to chase Grikaths, AM missiles on the way to the Moon's shipyards and in the 2nd chase AM missiles heading towards the cities of the northern hemisphere and S-90 missiles that are trying to fry the Earth.

The mission you mention is STL M14 "Too Much Company" when you can potentially have 3 Targus and a Ralatha attacking the Firekka. Although I'm guessing most people killed the first Targu in the Search & Rescue mission since Quarto missed a bug that forced the player to fly the Stiletto instead of the Rapier on the first Ep5 losing path mission :p But if you don't kill it, it makes the mission even more intense.

I've explored every story path, and no explanation of what caused Bradshaw and Sparrow to break up.
Yep, that's pretty intentional. The closest we ever get to explaining it is when Bradshaw talks to Sparrow in Episode 5 - other than that, you get a few hints in an email in Episode 1, and in the characte profiles on the website. It's not something we wanted to explore, and in all honesty, we never really gave it much thought ourselves. I suspect each of us has a slightly different vision of what happened... and that's great. I'm not a fan of stories that give the viewer everything on a silver platter. I love the fact that if five randomly-chosen people were to make up a story about Bradshaw & Sparrow on the Defiance, the five stories would be different, and any one of them could be considered "right".

It is possible to see the Firekka active and Earth nuked? And is there an ep chart for Episode 5? Also, is there any difference between using the main point and entering through the 'rabbit hole'?
The Earth is nuked in the very last mission of the losing path (if you fail, of course). It is not possible to see the Firekka survive the nuking. And no, there is o difference between the main jump point and the rabbit hole - they're simply alternative ways to get into Episode 5's winning path (in the same way, you were able to get into Episode 4's winning path from either of Episode 3's paths, so there were two ways).

Back