Size of weapons.

paladin.oa

Spaceman
Is there any sources out there that show how big WC:p fighter missiles and guns were? The reason I ask is that I'm going to draw two Kilrathi fighters that have been percolating in my head for a while, and I would like to get some hard figures before I start drawing.

I don't think you will find the information you are looking for from Google. I thought the size stats were in the WCP Gold guide, but guess not. I would guess that the stats you are looking for simply don't exist.

I don't think you will find the information you are looking for from Google. I thought the size stats were in the WCP Gold guide, but guess not. I would guess that the stats you are looking for simply don't exist.

What about either Claw Marks or Privateer? I admit its been a while since i played the game, but doesn't Privateer provide more in-depth weapon stats?

He's looking for WCP era weapon stats. Those two sources are from 2654 and 2669 respectively.

It seems like ship stats would be most important here and you'd make the weapons more or less proportionate or comparable to modern missile sizes.

It seems like ship stats would be most important here and you'd make the weapons more or less proportionate or comparable to modern missile sizes.

Yeah, that's what I'll end up doing. Making Mosquito's standard rocket sized, swarmers sidewinder sized, IR's HS's and IFF's the size of amraams, light torpedoes the size of harpoons, heavy torps, slightly bigger. As for guns, I figure average them out to be the size of a Vulcan cannon mount (w/ ammo), and the Devastator's Plasma Gun the size of an Avenger again w/ ammo.

Back