Shipsize

Pliers

Spaceman
I´ve got a question about modifying the Shipsizes......

In what files has it to be done e.g. for making the Galaxy looking bigger??

THX

Pliers

hm .... yeah i already tried to experiment with the units scale...... but it doesn´t have any effect....

is there another value or trick?

you probably want to edit vegastrike.config and change the fov value... remember the field of view has a large ammt to do with your perception
your screen is occupying about 20degrees of your field of view, yet the game is set to a 90 deg field of view (or is it 60 degrees)
anyhow that should make things feel bigger

let us know if you hit a good fov that trades off situational awareness with awe and power

well, i can tell you that the Galaxy, Centurion, and Tarsus model are all within 90% accurate scale wise. i spent a bit o' time gettin that right. if you have a round about estimate to give me, i can scale the model up a bit.

Brad Mick

The things i want to change are the sizes and directions of the Ships on the Landingpad and at the Shipdealer...... the location of that i am seeking....

THX

Pliers

Oh... hmm you can find that in bases/*.py (like bases/new_constantinople.py) look for the place where it makes a Base.Ship and adjust the coords

It isn't really possible to make one ship look bigger than another on the landing pad. See this post, which was posted in response to
OK, one last thing (for now).
How about a rescale of the ships?
A Galaxy is surely much bigger than a Tarus!

not in comparison to each other, no...they're supposed to be the same size (otherwise some ships would be unviewable... eg a drayman

Back