SecretOps Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam_bat

Spaceman
Special Ops Website

I only downloaded Special Ops a couple of days ago, and have been playing it whenever I get the chance.
I was lucky to even download the seperate episodes, as Origin no longer hosts them on the site.
But today I went to www.specialoperations.com to read the fiction for my latest episode, but now that seems to have been cut off as well!
The only episode fiction page remaining is Episode 1's
Why would they have cut off this funtion? It couldn't be taking up much of their bandwidth like the episode downloads might have...

I don't suppose anyone has the fiction saved?
If anyone does, please e-mail me at liam_bat@tasmail.com

Thanks,

No offense, but the game is called Secret Operations, and the website is www.secretops.com. Special Operations is a WC2 add-on.
And don't worry, everyone makes that mistake sooner or later... :D

Unfortunately, I cannot help you. :(

Well you can download the offline fiction viewer in the CIC files section and then follow the included instructions, it takes a while to set up though.

Thanks All!

Thank you everyone for your help.
I've just noticed that while I've racked up well over 450 kills, the othe pilots have yet to make 100... That's just starting to seem a little silly :D
Thanks again,

What do you know ! Specialoperations.com is in fact very cool! Where else could I get a U.S. Special Operations Wallpaper? :D

Oh, sorry about that 'special operations' thing :)
Been playing too much WC2 (Mace missile rocks!)
Uh... yeah, sorry

Originally posted by Pedro
Well you can download the offline fiction viewer in the CIC files section and then follow the included instructions, it takes a while to set up though.

Or just go to http://wc.kfrank.net/

I uploaded the missing files in one ZIP there. I don't think OSI still got a problem with it nowadays.

Well judging by the destiny of some OSi websites, it's kind of up to us to save them while we can.

And who the hell is Susy ???

Yeh, admins will bust ya for that, the'll insist that Origin don't allow the episodes to still be distributed, even though they've taken absolutely no action

Karl's post was about the Secret Ops fiction, not the downloads. And Origin has repeatedly stated the missions are not to be distributed. It's up to EA to take action.

And you know that this topic is off-limits. If you have a problem with us, take it to chatzone@.

Also, you're in violation of rule 11.
11) Linking to, offering, requesting, or hinting at the existence or whereabouts of warez, abandonwarez or other illegal content, can result in immediate banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back