Sec. of Defense Donald Rumsfeld = Paulson?

Chip

Spaceman
One of my AOL buddies was telling me awhile back that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld looked and sounded like the actor who plays Paulson. Anyone want to comment?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Please don't reinforce the old stereotypes about AOL users.

I remember from the Weird Al song "It's All About the Pentiums"...'...and hostin' me too like some braindead AOLer! I should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yeller!'

I love that song :p

My excuse is that I use CompuServe, essentially the same thing... but... not... :)

The only real conclusions that can be drawn from this is:

A) It IS the same guy - and EVERYTHING'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!!!!! AHHHHHH (insert stupidity here)

or

B) Rumsfeld is an alcholic desk jockey whose only concern is for his political ambitiopns and his secret fascist beliefs

This is why I avoid the news :p

wasn't he drinkin' somethin' when he was talking to Blair in the rec room? Or were they just eating something?

Err, when someone says they don't drink, it means they don't drink alcohol -- not that they don't ingest fluids. :)

But, yeah, he was eating out of a bowl.

Originally posted by dacis2
col dom, what does 2R1X1 mean?

It's an Air Force Specialty Code. What does it stand for? Production Management :(

I was too eager to serve my country and gullible enough to listen to my recruiter and ended up enlisted. I should've listened to my friends, family and teachers and went through college first then join up as an officer. I could've been closer to my dream (combat pilot). Boo me!

I'm taking big steps towards a commission and eventual specialized pilot training, though. Go me!

Back