Screenshots Release Thread

hmm... not much activity in this forum during the last few days, which doesn't mean we have been lazy :D

Here is preview of our Bhantkara-class carrier

k-carrier2.jpg

k-carrier1.jpg

k-carrier3.jpg

At last, a screenshot from the WC3+4 Timeline Cap-Ship-Models.

Let's hope to see some more in the next few weeks, when the last
beauty-corrections are done to them (without taking too much of the suprise,
which you people will certainly have when you can finally play the game
the first time) :D

Starman© said:
At last, a screenshot from the WC3+4 Timeline Cap-Ship-Models.

Let's hope to see some more in the next few weeks, when the last
beauty-corrections are done to them (without taking too much of the suprise,
which you people will certainly have when you can finally play the game
the first time) :D

well said, Starman :)

To ME... it looks like either the wings on the side (particularly the top one) are too big, or the hangar bay is too narrow...

might be the renders though

I don't think that's possible, since we ripped the model directly from WC3(and added some detail, that is). the proportions are the same. It appears as if these screenies were taken in Modelview32. This program screws up the perspective. Just check my Thunderbolt pics. The first one was taken in Modelview and everyone complained that the proportins were off. But then ingame with the right perspective everyone liked it. :D

OK, well that explains it perfectly. I know some weapons in Ghost Recon behave the exact same way so I get the point :)

In that case, great model!

Tolwyn said:
Here is preview of our Bhantkara-class carrier
(...)
Wow, that's some seriously screwed up perspective shots :p I'm glad to hear you used the WC3 model as basis.

you guys came a long way since I was gone... are there any new staff?

hows the status of the mod since I was gone?

I never came to finish the shiraak model from WC armada... it looks like I wont either for at least 2 more months.

I hope you make new textures for Wc1/2 ships.

I might remake the concordia model as my modelling techniques have greatly improved since (specialy after the caernaven station)
and because now open source exe allows more complex models with better framerates (soon to come)

oops forgot to log in... Haderak here, By the way for some reson cant login in the saga own forum, have tried 100 times in different ways...

you guys came a long way since I was gone... are there any new staff?

hows the status of the mod since I was gone?

I never came to finish the shiraak model from WC armada... it looks like I wont either for at least 2 more months.

I hope you make new textures for Wc1/2 ships.

I might remake the concordia model as my modelling techniques have greatly improved since (specialy after the caernaven station)
and because now open source exe allows more complex models with better framerates (soon to come)

You guys are right, this are modelview32-shots. I will make ingame-shots
in future, I hope they will be better.

@ haderak: Good to see you back, it's been a while. We moved on to HLP, don't
know if the old forum is still online, that's the reason you can't contact anymore.

Pls Register at HLP-Forum and send tolwyn your username, he will then give
you access to our new dev-forum. There will be a couple of suprises waiting
for you :D

nope starman, its in HLP Im having trouble with...

I talked with tolwyin and he said it was a forum bug, wich i could go around by going to HLP directly first, but nothing worked.

Tolwyn said:
hmm... I'll have to talk to an admin... stand by.

hey haderak, you should be able to use the forum now. Here is the reply from the admin:

I just checked the forum settings and he should have access to it, ask him to logout from the HLP forums and login again then try again, if the problem persists let me know and I'll try to see if it's a vB bug.

Here's the moment everyone waited for...Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the...Bloodfang Mk.II!

Attachments

• Bloodfang.jpg
    Bloodfang.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 416
I logged out but the "log out" link doest change to "Log in". whenever I try to post, it forces me to log in when i'm alredy loged in, and next it says I have not specified the forum were I wanted to post!!!

haderak said:
I logged out but the "log out" link doest change to "Log in". whenever I try to post, it forces me to log in when i'm alredy loged in, and next it says I have not specified the forum were I wanted to post!!!

@haderak: your message has been forwarded.

@Lynx: great work...

on the side note: new fx effects arew in the work :D

Back