RSI Pledge Thread

Ok, my money is there it seems.
So here's my next problem:
I tried amazon payments but it seems there is a problem of some sort with it, I can't add my bank account. I'm in contact with the amazon support already but I fear it won't work.

I'm now going to ask a friend for helping me out with his paypal or credit card (I'll have to get one of these eventually I guess...)
Here's my question about paypal: Does the paypal email adress have to be the same as the one I used to register? If yes then I'm screwed.

If I pay via credit card, is there an option to pay in Euros somewhere? I only see the prices in Dollars now, and I just want to give my friend 200€ cash, instead of some strange computed number based on Euro -> Dollar conversion. I have never payed that way in my life so I'd appreciate if someone tells me how this works. With paypal it seems I can choose, but what about credit card?

On the RSI site, there's a dropdown to change your currency to 'paypal (euro)'. I got the 'Wingnut' package, which came out at 100 Euros.

Hope that helps.

I think you misunderstood what I meant.
I know I can pay in Euros via paypal. I wanted to know if I can pay in Euros via credit card.

My question concerning paypal was whether my paypal emailadress is compared to the one I registered with at RSI.

I need a yes to the first of those questions or a no to the second one, then I can ask my friend for either his paypal or his credit card.

I suggest you PM LOAF. He'll know the answer to this.

Also, I'd be interested to know what Chris Roberts thinks of the Elite 4 announcement today

I think you misunderstood what I meant.
I know I can pay in Euros via paypal. I wanted to know if I can pay in Euros via credit card.

My question concerning paypal was whether my paypal emailadress is compared to the one I registered with at RSI.

I need a yes to the first of those questions or a no to the second one, then I can ask my friend for either his paypal or his credit card.

If you have different email addresses on anything, you can email the support address and sort it out later.

Nice but the rates are slow in the last days. We Need more Input to be back at the gamersites with Infos. The shiparts still missing. We Need to push it in the last 10 days.

Project Eternity push over 1 Million in the last 48 hours ;) Perhaps we can do the same. But for Project Eternity they made 4 Update Videos and release Artworks. We Need to do the same. I hope Chris Release after the 3 Million mark a new Video and Update-Stuff. I'm ready to wrote then a News at Gamersglobal and the other Websites do the same (PC Games, Gamestar, 4Players and the other ones)

PS: 12.000 $ to go ;)

$108K to the $4M mark total and $154K to the $1.5M mark on Kickstarter, with two plus days to go. I think they're going to make it...

Do you think they'll let us buy small upgrades in the future? I was going to add-on the digital novella but I've been unable to get through to the website for some time tonight and I'm too tired to stay up any longer. :/

On the Kickstarter site Chris Roberts said this:
Yes - All backers that got in before the campaign ended get to upgrade and add on at original prices for the first 12 months. CR

Looks like they popped some actual champagne on the webcam when the counter hit zero.

Yeah, although they drank it from plastic cups. I prefer real glasses. Anyway, they've earned it. :)

Back