Rogue Squadran mod?

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I think I remember hearing that there was a Wing Commander mod for Rogue Squadran. Any ideas? I'd love to get it if I could.

Little difficult to be a Rogue Squadron MOD :)

Well, X-Wing Alliance MOD looks pretty cool (It has great textures for the Ralari and Fralthi!).

But it doesnt work to me.......:(

Re: Re: Rogue Squadran mod?

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Little difficult to be a Rogue Squadron MOD :)

Well, X-Wing Alliance MOD looks pretty cool (It has great textures for the Ralari and Fralthi!).

But it doesnt work to me.......:(

does anybody know where I might find the project's web site?

Originally posted by iCe
is the X-WA TC finaly ready then?
No, they gave up on it a few months (about a year?) ago. But they made their work available for download. Can't remember the link, though you'll find it if you look through the older posts in this forum.

Originally posted by Quarto
No, they gave up on it a few months (about a year?) ago. But they made their work available for download. Can't remember the link, though you'll find it if you look through the older posts in this forum.

ehh... this is a little bit difficult considering the amount on posts at this forum.

Does anybody happen to have ZT Patcher? Without this programm it is almost impossible to install the mod...

that's exactly the problem´. There is a file calles "wctcexe.zt" in the yip, but how am I supposed to apply it to Xwingalliance.exe?

I had d/l it a long time ago in a galaxy....eeem.I dont remember :(
What I remember is that I never made it to work...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I had d/l it a long time ago in a galaxy....eeem.I dont remember :(
What I remember is that I never made it to work...:rolleyes:

lol, I can't get it to work either... even if I had found this Injector ro patch the EXE file.

Originally posted by Tolwyn
ehh... this is a little bit difficult considering the amount on posts at this forum.
As you seem to have proven, not that difficult at all :). Finding old posts in the Editing forum is dead easy. General chat forum, on the other hand...

Back