Righteous Fire with the GOG Release

Six-Gun Slim

Rear Admiral
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I could not find a specific response to it. First, has there been any word on whether or not GOG will be releasing Righteous Fire? I have recently finished their Privateer release and really want to keep playing. Failing that, do I just have to set it up in Dosbox myself (I've seen the Dosbox thread) or is there a way to tinker with the GOG release? At least, is there a way to get my savegame out of the GOG release so that I could start there when I get RF running on vanilla Dosbox?

I've followed their instructions to the letter, but it doesn't seem to work. I think the problem might have something to do with this line:

4. Edit dosboxPRIVRF.conf so that the line priv.exe under the [AUTOEXEC] heading (at the bottom of the file) says priv.exe r

Does this look right to anyone? Is that filename correct or is that a typo on the GOGwiki?

Is it possible to import your GOG Privateer game into GOG RF? I couldn't do it the first time I played through it when it was released on GOG a few years ago, but maybe I did something wrong...

Back