Resurect Wing Commander

Michael_A

Spaceman
An open message to Origin, Please bring back
the Wing Commander series. I've been an avid fan since the early '90's and Wing Commander I and have played them all (except for WCIV haven't got my hands on it yet.) I plead with you guy's to prove the critics wrong about the death of the space combat sim genre.
Please consider how much fun a combination space combat sim and 1st person shooter can be sort of a combo Wing Commander/System Shock. Any reply would be appreciated.

Er, no offence, but doubt anyone at Origin will pay attention to anyone here. I don't think there's even any feedback from them on the WCESCRP.

No feedback yet... by the way, some company was developing a game with space sim and 3D action, but they went broke before they could get the game out. And hybrids usually sell very poorly (cf X-Com 3 or 4, you know, the space sim/strategy one).

That was X-Com Interceptor I believe.

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our neck before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Kahlil Gibran

Member of the LMG(Centaurian)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, that was made. It just sucked.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Thanks for all the input, I sort of new to this whole message board thing (as if you couldn't tell) I really appreciate your thoughts. I am a registered user on the 3Dfx board but those guys just want to bash nvidia's cards and thats no fun. I would rather talk about the games. Anyway thanks agian.

I think we can make suggestion to EA and Origin to make WC like you tell
smile.gif

I see that you doesn't have played to WCIV,I must tell you something BUY IT DUDE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back