Record meteorite hit Norway

So you went through the archives, found a month and a half old thread and decided "boy, I'd better bring this back so I can tell people not to nitpick things."

Bandit LOAF said:
So you went through the archives, found a month and a half old thread and decided "boy, I'd better bring this back so I can tell people not to nitpick things."
Front page is hardly an archive.
And I remember reading a message today when Reid said it didn`t matter how old a thread was.
I also ask what is the point of replying in a said way that contributes absolutely zero to the thread. I wished to voice my opinion on an interesting subject that seemed to be misunderstood.

I don't understand why you're antagonising me.

Lt.Death100 said:
RATM you nitpick too much. Relax. :)
Yeah well, just you wait. Someday a meteor will go through that .00001% of space we didn't monitor and it'll head straight for you :p

RATM said:
Front page is hardly an archive.
And I remember reading a message today when Reid said it didn`t matter how old a thread was.
I also ask what is the point of replying in a said way that contributes absolutely zero to the thread. I wished to voice my opinion on an interesting subject that seemed to be misunderstood.

I don't understand why you're antagonising me.

Because it's pretty hypocritical to complain about nitpicking by nitpicking and adding zero to the thread. And don't invoke my name and misrepresent what I said. I'm very much in favor of resuming old threads - IF someone contributes something to the discussion. That antagonization comment also reeks of persecution complex.

Remember when I gave up my moderator power and said that it wouldn't change anything, but it would save me from getting angry e-mails?

Boy, was I ever wrong.

I got back from two days offline and on the road... to find a really, really long e-mail from RATM about what a horrible person I am for banning him.

... when I wasn't here or an administrator.

Bandit LOAF said:
Remember when I gave up my moderator power and said that it wouldn't change anything, but it would save me from getting angry e-mails?

Boy, was I ever wrong.

I got back from two days offline and on the road... to find a really, really long e-mail from RATM about what a horrible person I am for banning him.

... when I wasn't here or an administrator.
Well, looking at his posts I think it's pretty clear he'd be the type of person to do that. Well, sorry that you had to put up with that. :)

Back