Read novels in Deep Theta mode

WC novels: Merely just novels or something more

I mean, Wing Commander novels are only just novels,
aren't they?
::chuckles::

Originally posted by Mav23
please... don't say that, someone might take it as a challenge :(

Heh heh heh.... :cool:

Nah. I know that I don't have to defend my intentional stupidity. I mean, after all, I am the "Real Life Maniac!" :D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You're stupid.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this one. He's simply offering alternative views and a potential new way to experience Wing Commander. This is called creativity, not stupidity.

Originally posted by WildWeasel

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this one. He's simply offering alternative views and a potential new way to experience Wing Commander. This is called creativity, not stupidity.

Firstoff, he's stupid because this is the dozenth time he's spammed dreamwathever.whatever in the past year and then disappeared.

Second, following someone *else's* instructions to do something --sane, stupid, intelligent, or whatever -- is in *no way* creative.

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Well, according to "the One," it is neither "creativity," or "stupidity."

There is no spoon.... :eek:
I think you're mixing up The One and The Matrix...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Firstoff, he's stupid because this is the dozenth time he's spammed dreamwathever.whatever in the past year and then disappeared.

I'll agree that there does seem to be a pattern to his posting behavior, but that in no way makes him stupid. There's no foul in promoting a site if it happens to be useful and related to the topic.

Second, following someone *else's* instructions to do something --sane, stupid, intelligent, or whatever -- is in *no way* creative.

However, it does take some creativity to even conceive of applying something like lucid dreaming or "deep theta mode" to Wing Commander.

Just because the methods he's proposing may seem radical doesn't mean that they're unfounded. Whether it is his intention or not, he's offering an idea that could potentially enhance the Wing Commander experience. Anyone who does that deserves at least some respect.

Anyone who does that deserves at least some respect.

For some reason i have a hard time swallowing the concept of "Chip" and "respect" in the same thought process. :(

However, it does take some creativity to even conceive of applying something like lucid dreaming or "deep theta mode" to Wing Commander.

Just because the methods he's proposing may seem radical doesn't mean that they're unfounded. Whether it is his intention or not, he's offering an idea that could potentially enhance the Wing Commander experience. Anyone who does that deserves at least some respect.

Drop it -- although I appreciate that having to do work or somesuch has left you a smarmy teenage jerk for some reason, this is not the best chance to jump at authority. I'm sure I'll be wrong about something real in the future, and you can yell at me for that.

What Chip has done is *again* (for the 4th or 5th time) spam the *same* site... (both URLs lead to the same place) -- it's *not* a site about how to 'read in Deep Theta mode' (did you bother to *check* the 'creative' idea he's advertising?)... it's a site where you can *buy* videos about things like how to visit other planets using ESP and why the government is spying on us. This is against board rules for multiple reasons (he's advertising a pay service that has absolutely nothing to do with Wing Commander and he's repeat posting when he's been told not to) and it's *stupid* stuff. It's not about reading novels at all. It's about how the CIA is reading our dreams and how terrorist attacks are secret messages to our brains. It's TimeCube level not-even-new-age stupid.

:(

You're misinterpreting my posts. This is not a personal attack on you. I'm defending someone who I believe is being unjustly insulted. I really don't deserve to be attacked for standing up for what I believe in.

:(

You're misinterpreting my posts. This is not a personal attack on you. I'm defending someone who I believe is being unjustly insulted. I really don't deserve to be attacked for standing up for what I believe in.

Then I apologize -- however, I think you should look at how you're phrasing your defense so that this isn't an issue in the future.

Back