question/bug

bassgoonist

Spaceman
the demon has light and medium/light missle points. The light can only hold one and the medium 5, is this right? one missile doesn't make much sense.
Also, if you target a pilot or cargo that's moving fast, and set your speed equal to it, your ship will go as fast as it even if its faster than your ship should, and then you hit the afterburner...I got a demon up to 3100...
Another thing, if you sell of components of a ship at a dealer that doesn't stock them, you can buy them back for 10 credits. That's insane! I sold all the stuff off my demon, bought a centurion and when I went to buy back my repair robot and it was 10 credits...OMG!

but you only got 10 creds when you sold it

ya the demon is way too powerful already-- one thing to note: the AI demons fly the same one you describe here... meaning that since they only get 1 missile per rack so do you... and they can only be light missiles

the match speed thing is only for tractoring cargo (friendlies) not for combat... it's only to help if cargo is going too fast (as is sometimes an annoyance)

we should probably allow this only for actual cargo type craft

well, when I sold that stuff, it said I was getting more, I didn't pay attention but I thought I got the normal sell back price for it. Also, another question, I can't sell my old ship, why is this? I'm on the planet its on, and I click sell, and nothing happens!

Back