QEMM-Where to download.

Johnl12

Repairman
Does anyone know where a can download QEMM. I just install DOS 6.2 and Win3.11 and I can't get enough conventional memory free.
Thanks

Of all people, I would expect you to be fine with DOS. :)

How many TSRs do you need? After HIMEM, EMM386 and COMMAND, everything should be loaded into high memory.

Everythings o'kay and I can work around my memory issues. I just can't get stuff to load HIGH. I'm hoping that QEMM will do what emm386 can't. I'm just a prefectionist.

[Edited by Johnl12 on 06-26-2001 at 01:10]

I finally got around to making my P60 machine a Dos machine. I got Armada, P1 and Renegade: Battle For Jacob's Star installed on it. I'm looking for my copy of Academy. I miss place it somewhere. Exceipt for P1 I never played these games. I'm still looking for QEMM.

I downloaded QEMM from a site and installed it...if I remember correctly it DID allow me access to the UMB high memory area. It was quite strange seeing the right side filled with numbers besides 0 when I typed in mem /c

Anyways, if you still need it I can try and find the site again. On a side note, i'm looking for MS-DOS 6.x...do you know where I can get it? Seems silly that microsoft isn't offering it as a download.

No thanks I don't need QEMM. I was able to get everything to load high. My conventionial memory is around 614K free. I don't know where you can download DOS.

[Edited by Johnl12 on 07-01-2001 at 17:39]

Back