Purchase Wing Commander Prophecy

Try Half.com for the regular old version of Prophecy.

If you want Prophecy Gold, go to one of the links in the Where To Buy Section. There's a place in the UK that sells it with Alpha Centuari and Red Alert. It's about $23 w/ S&H. I got mine last week. :)

I got WCP last year... It was a second-handed one. My parents knew that I was looking for it, so they bought it... without the manual, the map, etc... damn' I'm angry...:mad:

Originally posted by LeHah
If you want Prophecy Gold, go to one of the links in the Where To Buy Section. There's a place in the UK that sells it with Alpha Centuari and Red Alert. It's about $23 w/ S&H. I got mine last week. :)
LeHah, Does it work on your system? You have a USA PC, right? Amazon.uk states they won't sell it to the USA.

Well, it doesn't appear to be listed on their website, but Babbages has the previously mentioned collection containing prophecy gold, alpha centuari, and red alert. I saw it there just a day or so ago... Ill check again and get the name and price of it for you if you would like.

:: Sigh :: Just go to Softwarefirst.com and search for Wing Commander. It'll be in that aforementioned package deal.

I just click on the link and it took me right to the corrct site. I just bought it. Now I have a backup copy of WCPG and I can try other two games.

Back