Ps2 Wc4 Help

U

Unregistered

I recently bought WC4 from ebay.com and started playing on my PS2. However when I ever I try and same my game it says memory card not found. I have deleted the entire memory card and have nothing else on it. How do I get it to reconize my memory card?

thank you for info. not sure where I can locate an old psx mem card. but I will look. wish they would make a new wc game.
I still can picture in my mind every single mission of the very first wing commander, the music, the annoying comments my wing men made etc and of course "Bluehair". i must have spend countless hours in front of my PC playing that game. I really miss fighting against the orginal "Flying Pancakes"

When I started playing WC3 and WC4 on my PS2 again, I got a PSX memory card at Best Buy. Maybe you could try and look there.

You can get them pretty cheap on ebay. I did just that two weeks ago when I got WC III and IV for the PSx.

PSX, PS 1 and PS ONE should be the same with regards to memory cards, schouldn't they? I certainly see PS ONE cards all over the place here (Austria).

Back