Prophecy Gold...

Originally posted by T8H3X11
Yeah in the KS version on of WCIII they really cleaned up the sfx and music.
I wasn't aware of the KS version of WC3 having had any major changes like that from the DOS version.

Originally posted by LeHah
I love George's music to death, but nothing is better than hearing the original Bombing Run music from Wing Commander 2.
Meh, I like 'em both. :)

Picked up a copy of Prophecy (Not the gold ed) in original packaging for 14 after shipping just a few days ago. What was the difference between Pro and Pro Gold?

Originally posted by Nightsong
Picked up a copy of Prophecy (Not the gold ed) in original packaging for 14 after shipping just a few days ago. What was the difference between Pro and Pro Gold?

WCP Gold has the Secret Operations expansion bundled with it. Since Origin no longer offers SO for download online, the only way that you can get a copy is either to get WCP Gold, or to get somebody who has it to send it to you (Does anybody here know if distributing a program offered as freeware like SO is considered a copyright violation?).

Maybe it was a freeware once but I think that it is a violation to make a copy of SO or offer it as a freeware without the permition of ORIGIN

Originally posted by Ijuin
Does anybody here know if distributing a program offered as freeware like SO is considered a copyright violation?

It's not freeware anymore, though. You must buy it.

Originally posted by Ijuin
(Does anybody here know if distributing a program offered as freeware like SO is considered a copyright violation?).

The licence does not allow for redistribution or the episodes...

Wing Commander: Prophecy is EASY to find, I have two copies! I suggest trying Half.com and UK Software websites.

Back