Privateer Save game files & other questions

Starblazer

Spaceman
Greetings All:

Just went into the game right now after re-downloading and re-installing the priv enchancement patch, went to the equipment dealer to get IFF missles, went to sell the heatseakers.....the "amunition" wasan't there. Where it said "amunition on the right side (your stuff side) wasan't there. When I went into the ship info it said that I had 10 HS left (I thought I had some in each launcher, but could have misrememberd), anyway I didn't know how to get to them to sell, so I bought 10 IFF and put them in over the HS slot (by accident) and found out that doing that delets whatever you have in that slot.

Just wondering what may have happened.....bought 20 IFF anyway, so alls well.

Also, my wife is wanting to re-install Win98se, so I have been copying the save files from my games, I can re-install them no prob, but didn't want to do the games all over from the start....where might one find the save files for my char in the remake.

Thank you all in advance.

Starblazer

The patch does break a couple of things -- mainly turret mounts if you have a Galaxy. The way to fix it is just buy another ship. There shouldn't be other problems, this aside. This happens because turrets are handled differently.

Back