Privateer Remake Credits

we're pretty close to release... there are 2 new problems posted in another thread... 1 is "lag after jumping" never seen that one... i.e. the game is still active but it's like it paused... sounds like he pressed 'p' to unpause the game after the normal jump lag and ended up pausing it instead...but I can't be sure...
the other bug is somehow the tractor shuts off... if you can get either of these to happen consistently we can tackle it... otherwise it'll be something minor

I commented in another Thread about losing the Tractor when I switched ships, Blue light goes away but Tractor still works, it is repeatable. At least in mine.

Outstanding Job!

Just got to say after playing this pre-release for days now you guys have done an incrediable job on this project, one that will bring hours of enjoyment for many.

John Cordell said:
... check the credits page and report any mistakes, suggestion or additions.
Playtesting:
tcat92 and TIRex are two diverent individuals
btw, if you like, please complete TIRex to Thomas I. "TIRex" Richter

I know it's alphabetical, but Silverain's name should be before mine for documentation. He wrote the manual, I just proofread it.

Sorry, I should have said this earlier, but I was wondering if we could change my name in the credits to Ryan "Sphynx" Anderson, rather than just Sphynx. This would be only if it was not too much of a hassle, of course. Sorry about not saying that originally. If it's going to be a hassle, don't worry about doing it.

Update:

{Privateer Remake}
Project Lead: Jason “MamiyaOtaru” Winzenried
Programming: Mike Byron, Daniel “Hellcatv” Horn, Alex Rawass, John “JackS” Sampson, “Ace123”, “compughatt”, “Scheherazade”, “Surfdargent”
Artwork & 3D Modeling: John “JohnC” Cordell, Peter “PeteyG” Griffin, Nikolay "Cyberion" Ivliev, Matthew “MKruer” Kruer, Michael “Lynx” Lechner, Brad “BradMick” McKinstry, Eder Vieto, Jason “MamiyaOtaru” Winzenried, “Darkmage”, “Fire Hawk”, “Scheherazade”, “VonHelton”
Speech & Sound Editing Ryan “Sphynx” Anderson, John “JohnC” Cordell, Gwendolynne “Wendy” Rocchi-Creasy, “Darkmage”
Music Editing Roger “Zaarin” Holten
Economic Model Gwendolynne “Wendy” Rocchi-Creasy, Simon Smith
Playtesting Ryan “Sphynx” Anderson, Peter “PeteyG” Griffin, Johnathan “Iceman16” Heyden, Daniel “Hellcatv” Horn, Joe “JKeefe” Keefe, Matthew “MKruer” Kruer, Robert “Ridgerunner” Morris, Thomas I “TlRex” Richter, Gwendolynne “Wendy” Rocchi-Creasy, Jason “MamiyaOtaru” Winzenried, “Chemus”, “Crumb”, “Dumpshock”, “Floater”, “Ghost”, “hoovsbin”, “Hurleybird”, “ilricca”, “incubator”, “kilolima”, “KnightLight”, “LordUther”, “Moonsword”, “Mirage”, “powel99”, “Rushifell”, ScAvenger001”, “tcat92”, “Vengeance”, “zergnerd”
Documentation Joe “JKeefe” Keefe, Kim “Silverain” Scutts
SVN Source Support Matthew “MKruer” Kruer
Website Development John “JohnC” Cordell
Universe Implementation John Guentzel, Ben “Bandit LOAF” Lesnick, Matthew “MKruer” Kruer
With Thanks To: Origin Systems Inc, creators of Wing Commander; The Vega Strike engine development team; the CIC community and Freelancer modeling community.

Thanks, I appreciate you accomodating me in that way. There should be no more changes unless I get forced into the witness relocation program :). I can't wait for the full release! Incidentally, I e-mailed you guys about extra help with voice recording. Do you still need any help in that department?

Updated the credits page.
- Quality Assurance
- TIRex, JKeefe and Sphynx

Silverain i would like you to post the things you updated for the manual's credits seperately so i can easily add them to the website too, thanks :)

Silverain said:
Artwork & 3D Modeling: John “JohnC” Cordell, Peter “PeteyG” Griffin, Nikolay "Cyberion" Ivliev, Matthew “MKruer” Kruer, Michael “Lynx” Lechner, Brad “BradMick” McKinstry, Eder Vieto, Jason “MamiyaOtaru” Winzenried, “Darkmage”, “Fire Hawk”, “Scheherazade”, “VonHelton”
Could you please make a small correction to the artwork section? My last name is spelled Vieito, not Vieto... you've missed an i before the t (pretty much like everyone else does the first time around :p).

@Eder - my apologies, will correct for the manual. John, could you correct the credits page please?
@John - will do for change notifications.
@hellcatv - added smatthews to sound.
Input the four names for the QA.

Side note:
Now I know why there tends to be so little documentation for open source projects - the d@mn things keep changing on me all the time lol! :)

@Eder - credits page updated
@Silverain - i think we misunderstood check the credits page on the website for QA, and please read also through the QA thread on the forum, i've left there a few changes for you to the manual :)

Back