Privateer Gemini Gold 1.02

What answer suits best your first impression about 1.02 RC1?

• Why do you stick so close to the original, i want additional content!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
never mind I found the escape

How come I lose 50 credits everytime I load the game or dock or I'm not sure whats causing it? Also I can't name the saved file but I guess thats alright. and the kilrathi become more hostile, I think I'm on -79 and I haven't even seen a kilrathi yet. I only left the starting station once and fought a retro I think.

Other then that things seem a lot nicer :D

ahaha, a huge carrier or something blew me up in a jump point... I don't think both of us fit. :)

I noticed some people are reanimated, looks good.

Did any of the other ships originally have more places to put weapons like how the centurion has 4?
What planet/station is the red repair droid on, or is that in the expansion only?

I had some weird trouble when flying a mission for the guy in the Oxford library, the ones who are stealing data. One time the data pirate ships were amassed in the jump point to oxford, when I went through the jump point xxn-??? leaving oxford. other times I will hear their radio chatter while on the oxford planet, and that usually means when I launch I'll see the ships when I get off the planet. Otherwise I go to the Xnn-??? jump and jump and then the ships will be invisable but I'll hear their radio chatter, so I Auto pilot to a different world or something and then usually they will appear.

Also I don't know how to fire my rear gun, sometimes I can get to it other times I have to randomly go through F1 - F12 buttons to find it, by then it just compounds the error and I can't get back to the main view no matter which button I press.

Still having lots of fun playing the remake :D

Did any of the other ships originally have more places to put weapons like how the centurion has 4?
What planet/station is the red repair droid on, or is that in the expansion only?

All equipment should be available wherever there is a ship dealer. The advanced repair droid was introduced in Righteous Fire.

Back