Primate

Delance

Victory, you say?
Well, Primate was a pilot onboard the Victory on WC3. He was also a pilot on the Lexington, and the first one to defect to the Intrepid. Was he based on anyone from Origin?

Also... Was there any other "minor" pilot taken from one game to another?

On the enigma campain there was a confed. turret gunner named Dekker, who died. Then you have the @$$ kicking marine from WCP-John "Gash" Dekker :D

Also there was a Confed pilot in the same campaign named Dallas. and you have Jack "Dallas" Slayton in WCP :D (i'm not sure if they are the same person... i doubt it though)

The list goes on and on

I can´t remember seeing her in the Confed, i think that she appears only in the Intrepid.
BTW all of those persons were/are Origin employes

Originally posted by Ijuin
Nope, that was Mousse who got shot down when he encountered the jamming in Peleus.

umm, I think you might mean Moose, since 'mousse' is a hair product :p

Don't Moose around me

It reminds me of the awful Co-Pilot from Starlancer "The Ion Cannon is Targeting us, Get out have it's Range!!!!"

:D:D

Originally posted by TopGun
Don't Moose around me

It reminds me of the awful Co-Pilot from Starlancer "The Ion Cannon is Targeting us, Get out have it's Range!!!!"

:D:D

Well.... i thought Moose was alright.... you know, i wonder why they switched commands between "Bandit" and "Diceman".... I liked "Bandit" better, "Diceman" was an pain in the @$$ if you ask me :D

Back