Peace Through Superior Firepower
Bush: 100%

Edwards: 50%

Clark: 44%

Dean: 42%

Kerry: 42%

Kucinitch: 29%

Sharpton: 26%

Interesting. I had absolutely no intention of voting for anyone but President Bush anyway.

I'm noticing a pattern here.

All the WC losers and fanboys have scored Democrat on this match, as well as leftist tendencies on the Political Compass thread.

Maybe it's because of these fanboy's "WC liberalism", which is a general disregard for traditional WC values, lack of respect to figureheads in this community (CIC staff, WC veterans), and their pathetic attempt to "broaden horizons" by introducing new concepts and ideas (fanboy crap) that deviate from accepted WC norms.

(This should not be interpreted that all Democratic leaning people are WC losers, though.)

No Psych, that 'fanboy crap' keeps this community alive. You conservatives (sparing LOAF) more or less try to kill it, with or without your knowledge.

Antman said:
No Psych, that 'fanboy crap' keeps this community alive. You conservatives (sparing LOAF) more or less try to kill it, with or without your knowledge.

assman.JPG

Original comic copyrighted by Ted Rall

Yes, I always knew you were a nerd with parted hair who wore suspenders.

Besides the fact, Fleet Tactics doesn't need respect, it is a damn site that has ship specs and made up descriptions.

Saga is just a retelling of an already told story, that happens to have good modellers.

Standoff is the same as Saga.

Now, in your opinion, you beleive that Wing Commander VII (assuming S:O is VI) should never be released, because it might include, -gasp-, new material? I am assuming that when Prophecy was released, you took an M-16 (or AK-47), and stormed Origin/EA, shooting whoever moved, screaming 'HOW DARE YOU REPLACE BLAIR!' and 'I WANT MY HELLCAT!'.

Antman said:
Besides the fact, Fleet Tactics doesn't need respect, it is a damn site that has ship specs and made up descriptions.
As if you've contributed anything worth even a tenth of the value of Fleet Tactics.
Saga is just a retelling of an already told story,
Sure it is...
Now, in your opinion, you beleive that Wing Commander VII (assuming S:O is VI) should never be released, because it might include, -gasp-, new material? I am assuming that when Prophecy was released, you took an M-16 (or AK-47), and stormed Origin/EA, shooting whoever moved, screaming 'HOW DARE YOU REPLACE BLAIR!' and 'I WANT MY HELLCAT!'.
Your inability to distinguish the difference between additions to canon and shit a bunch of fanboys make up because they think it'll be neat would be disturbing to everyone if we all didn't have the absolute lowest expectations for you in the first place.

You just like picking fights.

Antman said:
Standoff is the same as Saga.
Hmm, was that supposed to offend me? And anyway, shouldn't you be banned? Or dead? Or at least in kindergarten or something?

I do hope you leave me and my project the fuck out of your future posts.

And I do hope you show your ideas and your hopeless so-called "models" to the rest of the world, so more and more people have the opportunity to laugh at your pathetic existance.

And I do hope someone closes this thread before I get my ass banned or something. BTW, that use of the word "ass" meant no relation to your nickname... please don't make me suffer any legal reprecushions.

I could really care less about your opinion.

Now define 'additions to canon'. Is it something that Chris Roberts came up with? Or Origin? I know that your projects aren't. You have only slight proof about what you are making, then you make it and call it canon, even though it isn't in the least bit canon.

And, to quote Seether, 'I don't see where this is any of your concern mister.'.

Psych is the one who mentioned your mod, and I was the one who replied to him. And, I am also entitled to my opinion, as are you, and I am entitled to belittle your opinion, as are you.

Wow, how did a thread about presidential candidates turn into a horrible flamewar about how Wing Commander canon sucks in under a page? :( I know topics drift, but this is just sad.

I have been reviewing what I said earlier, and I found some of my comments immature and disrespectful. I retract them, and would like to apologize to anyone I might have upset.

Then there may be hope yet. (One point, for the future, is don't dog on people who do a LOT of work on these sites/projects. They do great work, and try their damnest-usually staying within the realm of "WC realism.")

But that might just be me.

You know what I'm looking for in good threads? Redundant topics that quickly spawn idiotic bitching!

Oh wait...

Don't be stupid.

Love,
TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back