Power distribution

Does it seems to anyone else that WC2, and WC1 run much more slowly than WC3 in KS? The mass drivers shoot about once every two seconds.
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the gamepads, besides I don't practice nearly as much as I used to. When I do use the computer for play it's usually Worms Armageddon or Expert level Rebellion.

he, I WC1 I can empty my mass drivers in 3 seconds. No cat that comes out of that unscathed.
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are 340 days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Exactly my point.
frown.gif
I thought they would slow down performance to compensate but man! I almost won on Academy with the ferret but instead I won with the Sabre.

About how a Kat ship's cockpit might look or even how a bug ship's cockpit looks, all you have to do is go to the simulator and as soon as you get in type in alswantsmoreships and this one girl will say a message and if you press Z you should be able to go between Confed and a mix of Kat and Bug ships. They arn't that much different except for a few small things which are not worth the mention. I use the code when I'm bored or just feeling squirly.

------------------
Ultimately its other people's reactions that make us who we are.

I've used that and I doubt that's an entirely true statement. If you want a kilrathi cokpit so bad fly a dralthi 2 or the jrathek or any of the cat armada ships. Unless there is a way to know if the cats have the same cockpits for their ships...

Or fly the Dralthi MK2 in SM2.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Earthworm: That was cruel and uncalled for. Be careful what you say, some people might take you seriously
smile.gif

When you use the Killie ships in Armada, you have a Killie hand
smile.gif

But when you fly the Dralthi MK2 you have to be suicidal just like the Kilrathi. Who cares if you don't have a Kilrathi hand, the Emperor still loves you.
smile.gif

And if you complete the Dralthi missions(more like when, you have to win the last two of the three IIRC) you'll know that you're a good pilot.
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

It sounds to me like DH has a bit of a confidence problem
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Then joystick I use is a good ol' Flightstick Pro. Never broke down and I have it for years.

And when I get near the force feedback ones... I sure would like to get to feel the thumps on armor, but the controllers look too fragile to me. I'd say i'm able so break the microsoft one under a month. Plus my FS Pro works in DOS.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

klaus: I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Pro ForceFeedback and it has taken one hell of a beating and is still working great. Too bad it doesn't work in WCP.

------------------

Catscratch, I have MS Sidwinder precision pro, it looks just like the force feedback one, and I think it works just like that one except it of course doesen't have force feedback. I had it for over 1.5 years and it still works great. Do you mean your stick doesen't work in Prophecy or that FF doesen't work in Prophecy?

------------------
Gen. Patton

Earthworm: Its the ForceFeedback that doesn't work. The stick itself works like a charm. I've also tried the stick on several other games with and without the use of patches and sometimes it works and other times it doesn't(the only game I have gotten' the FF to work on is MechWarrior 3 which came with the game!).I'm currently looking for a patch for FreeSpace and the stick.
smile.gif

------------------

I don't know... I'm too heavy handed to use that type of stick. Plus, it's pretty expensive, and there's no way to get a fix from Micro**** if you break it.

But if at least the gadgets inside were made of steel I could give it a try...

PS.: why does the board kick us to the first page of the topic when we are posting on the last one? Is it a software limitation?

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 27, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 27, 2000).]

MS sidwinder PP ins't that expensive, I got it for around $60 last year, it should be a little cheper now. And it didn't break after all the abuse I put it through.

------------------
Gen. Patton

Back