Post Your Desk(top)!

Not in the mood to take a panoramic shot of my desk right now.
As for wallpaper - I change that one on each reboot randomly (between 300 images or so).
My maintenance Wallpaper is this one (so you could kinda say it is the main one I guess):
screen1.jpg

Side view of my main PC:
case1.jpg

More here:
http://www.karl.frank.name/Morningstar/

I have LCDs at work, because I didn't have to pay for them. When I get round to posting a pic of my home setup, my beaten up old CRTs will be proudly on display. :)

I kinda like CRTs better. Especially for all the retro gaming I do. LCDs suck for anything that runs on non-native resolutions. i.e. all WC games before Prophecy.

But LCDs are awesome for working. and they're smaller, lighter, they can get bigger screens, it's easier to put two on your desk...

This has been a long time coming since I've only just moved home and I had to find my card reader.

desksmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just Googled it. But I'm fond of them cause they're always in my window well. Here is my upstairs computer where I play most my games. I also like to rename My Computer.
desktopky5.jpg

This has been a long time coming since I've only just moved home and I had to find my card reader.
I've got that exact same thermometer. I never know how to read it though.

Remember when all 3D games had that option for "perspective correction" that fixed wigged-out stuff like those warped moons in Oblivion? I wish that would come back.

I've got that exact same thermometer. I never know how to read it though.

The way I understand it, you take the temperature that is written on the lowest of the floating bubbles. Except it's so hot in here that none of the bubbles are floating. So it's pretty useless right now.

Here we go, finally.

Laptop desktop:

Laptop area (My room) (with old Win98 machine):

Desktop desktop:

Desktop area:

Back