POLL: Which WC game is your favorite in the series and why?

Well, this just goes to show that when they want to kill off someone, there`s nothing you can do. Just sit back and watch the fireworks.

But of course, you don't know that they want to kill the person off, at least until you see the special cutscene. And by then, it's too late.

I agree. I was so immersed into WC2, that I tried more than a dozen times to save Shadow. Talk about greenhorns, I tried ramming a Fralthra, too!
redface.gif

I caught on eventually.
biggrin.gif

That's what you get with add-on CD's, insufficient documentation.
frown.gif

Mad Hatter said:
Well, this just goes to show that when they want to kill off someone, there`s nothing you can do. Just sit back and watch the fireworks.

[This message has been edited by JoeyRP (edited June 26, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I just went and slaughtered all the Sarthas within about twenty seconds
smile.gif

Wing 3
Hey, Kilrah go boom
Kilrathi fleet go boom
Thrakkath & Emperor go boom
Everything you hate about Kilrathi go boom
you gotta love that
smile.gif

------------------
In my opinion, the best diplomat is a fully charged phaser bank.
Shoot first, then apologize to the survivors.

But I didn't hate anything about the Kilrathi. Oh, wait. I did hate Khasra, but he already went boom back in WC2.
I only completed the final mission of WC3 with a deep reluctance. I didn't particularly want to kill Prince Thrakhath either.

Even after he tore out Angel's guts?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

First time I played WC3 I didn`t know the Behemoth couldn`t be saved. I kept replaying the mission and bacame so good at destroying almost all of the fighters, that I couldn`t understand what I was doing wrong.
Eventually I gave up and moved on in life.
smile.gif

Thrak was great in WC2... It seemed to me, however, that he lost some of his charm in WC3.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Mad Hatter said:
First time I played WC3 I didn`t know the Behemoth couldn`t be saved. I kept replaying the mission and bacame so good at destroying almost all of the fighters, that I couldn`t understand what I was doing wrong.
Eventually I gave up and moved on in life.
smile.gif

In that sortie, I've always tried to afterburn towards the weak spot. Funny, how the Arrow suddenly crawls when your wingman simply zoomed out in a nano!
mad.gif
confused.gif

That you, Ace?

Dralthi5: Seriously, what did you expect him to do? Let her off the hook with a warning? Fine her for trespassing?
smile.gif

And then there's what TC said. Thrakhath was a rather nice fellow back in WC2. In WC3, the script writers decided to turn him into a monster. It's the script writers that should die.
biggrin.gif

Quarto: Kilrathi Vengeance is the word and Thrakath epitomized it perfectly. He lost his father, because of you - Heart of the Tiger. Also, he lost many of his noble warriors.

The human does not appreciate the honor that is about to be bestowed upon her

Quarto said:
Dralthi5: Seriously, what did you expect him to do? Let her off the hook with a warning? Fine her for trespassing?
smile.gif

And then there's what TC said. Thrakhath was a rather nice fellow back in WC2. In WC3, the script writers decided to turn him into a monster. It's the script writers that should die.
biggrin.gif

Back