Perry claim a deck

TanGO

Spaceman
First, I wish to thank to Quarto by your excellent tutorial to construct a .rom file to SO engine. I simply followed the instructions from him and now I can construct a rom file without additional questions :)

Well, now that I did a build of Perry to SO engine, that need a deck, translating to SO language that's a .rom file (where you do click to briefing, load,save, etc).

If somebody is interested in help me doing the Perry rom in 3dstudio (I say 3dstudio because I use it) I will take it to SO engine rom file into the RED POINT mod.
Also I would are needing a custom Hades rom and a Kilrathi Capital ship.

Thanks!

Hmm... are we talking about a static image? I've got high res internal Perry shots if those will do...

Could you post it,LOAF?

I'm planning to make a mod for SO where you play as either a Kilrathi raider or Nephilim. but im not sure yet.

Bandit LOAF said:
Hmm... are we talking about a static image? I've got high res internal Perry shots if those will do...

Well, I'm talking about a 3d model to a little animation movements and thus to build the MENU (rom file) to SO engine, then some missions in RED POINT could begin from Perry.
Now, should be good if you want post some image to a design 3d model base :)
Next, I'll still needing somebody to modelate it and that's why I open this thread :D

Dyret said:
Could you post it,LOAF?

I'm planning to make a mod for SO where you play as either a Kilrathi raider or Nephilim. but im not sure yet.

don't make threats...

Like this?

perryhigh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'll take this to do a SO room and looking that nobody modeler was offered, I'll draw a 3d studio myself :)

Thanks LOAF!

Back