PC Gamer KS

Piney Boy

Spaceman
Just a question about PC Gamer. I got the KS WC1 from them, but is there any word if they are going to do a second greatest disc with WC2? Just curious if anyone here has heard anything.

I haven't but the fact they got WC1 is sort of a good sign. Fortunately, I have KS, but I picked up that PC Gamer for some of the other titles. I did send them a letter asking they try to make this a regular part of their CD, perhaps an annual event, (or one classic game a month.) In my letter, I also put in a request for a couple other titles, including WC2. The problem will be trying to track down enough publisher's willing to do it.

Just out of curiousity, are you allowed to add the Secret Mission add-ons Origin made avaiable for KS on this version as well? I do think this release does not bode well for Origin re-releasing the KS.

Yes, you can use the free KS addons with the PC gamer disc. The CIC posted a letter from the PC Gamer disc editor a while back. WC2 is on their list of games they'd like to do.. but these sorts of discs take a long time to make. This one took the better part of a year to prepare.

Back