Pacific Strike

Renegade

Spaceman
This is a pretty good bit off the topic of Wing Commander but I havent seen Pacific strike in about 8 years and I would really like to get a copy of it. As a momento from the days when Origin actually made sense.

Buaahahahaha!!!
*chuckles*

I seriously doubt that Pacific Strike is available anymore. And I also seriously doubt that Origin makes any sense then, as it does now.
wink.gif

No problem, just spilt milk.

------------------
Member of BlackLance HQ

"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

Last edited by a moderator:
*frowns*
Some of us do have Pacific Strike... we just don't have a CDR...

Sorry Ren.

wink.gif

Let me guess, plese? There's some talk about doing illegal stuff. Did I win the money?

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited June 03, 2000).]

Dear me, is there a conscilation prize for that?

Well then Renegade, I'm sure you can find a willing copy by ordering it from a second-hand company. That's where I got my Wing Commander Privateer from.

------------------
Member of BlackLance HQ

"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

Oops sorry about that the thought didnt cross my mind. If you would be so kind as to delete this thread and forget I said anything.

Nah... I'm too lazy to close it
smile.gif
. I'll just wait patiently for the Drift to alter the topic beyond recognition
wink.gif

Did someone call me?

Didn't OSI make System Shock... that game was really good. (and weird... definately weird)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

No no... System Shock 2
(Own it, and proud of it!)
If you're looking for a first-person action with RPG elements to it, look for this (but remember, you need a decent video card/computer).

Somehow... beating people with a crystal shard (imagine a lightsaber with an extra kick to it [there is the laser saber in SS2, but is weaker]), melting them with the Worm Profilator, or vaping them with the Fusion Cannon (remember, these are HAND HELD
biggrin.gif
), is very satisfying when you are in a bad mood.

What do you think came BEFORE system shock 2? SS was a great game but was purchased and played by very few...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Played it also.
You have to admit, its a great game (System Shock). Interesting storyline too (by being the hacker, and where you have to stop SHODAN [which of course you know who I am talking about]).

------------------
Metras

Member of BlackLance HQ

Anyone willing to part with the original SS for a bundle of dead presidents?

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

My discs died... I just have the backup now... (and people laughed at my backing up of games... legitimate backing up that is)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Back