Outstanding!

David_Myers

Spaceman
I would like to thank everyone for their helpful responses to my questions.

So far, most issues have been solved.

However, while I have been able to get my cursor fixed inside the game, I am unablke to get it up at the very beggining. I am refering to the opening screen.

It just runs, and, when I click on my mouse, sends me into the last saved game. But I cant get to options.

Is this fixable?

I hope these questions don't get too annoying. My understanding is that you want these things pointed out, so that they can be fixed. This "bug" doesn't prevent gameplay.

Thanks.

Dave Myers

I'm very glad your issues have been addressed...we'll have to put the cursor as an option in the configurator

the way you save and load games is through the base computer... there is no "opening screen" that's just a placeholder while it loads the textures into resident memory :)

Enjoy actually flying :)
David_Myers said:
I would like to thank everyone for their helpful responses to my questions.

So far, most issues have been solved.

However, while I have been able to get my cursor fixed inside the game, I am unablke to get it up at the very beggining. I am refering to the opening screen.

It just runs, and, when I click on my mouse, sends me into the last saved game. But I cant get to options.

Is this fixable?

I hope these questions don't get too annoying. My understanding is that you want these things pointed out, so that they can be fixed. This "bug" doesn't prevent gameplay.

Thanks.

Dave Myers

And FYI, to get to 'options,' run setup from the privateer folder in the start menu. Game options are set there, in a seperate program.

Back