other WC items - checks/checkbooks/etc

rapierdragon

Rear Admiral
Anyone know if there are any sites that offer WC themed checks, checkbooks, or that kind of thing? I'm looking for something in a Kilrathi theme.

If you don't know any, are there any that offer "custom designs" where you upload your own images?

rapierdragon
rapierdragon@hotmail.com

I think there are some that let you put your own pictures on them

damn banks

So if I hand-draw a copy of the Imperial Kilrathi logo for my own personal checks, does that mean I can use it though? I don't want origin/EA/whoever to turn around and slap me with a copyright infringement lawsuit.

Its not like I'm going to be using these for big purchases or anything.

Its just every now and then I need a voided check for the purposes of setting up a direct deposit into my bank account and I just feel so ripped off that since I don't have any blank checks left that I've got to go and pay something like $30 (20 for the checks, 10 for the shipping) just to get 50 blanks that would probably take me the better part of six years to use up.

I mean here I am, on disability welfare, living deposit to deposit, and the bank won't provide me a single blank for the purposes of making a change to my welfare. No, they want me to go and blow 5% of my monthly welfare to buy a huge stack of checks that will probably sit around and gather dust.

Back