ost music wing commander

Ar_rashid

Spaceman
Hello everybody, I write from Spain and I do not understand English very well so I apologize for my errors of spelling and grammar.

I do not know if this is the right place for this post. If it does not ask the moderators to place him where in his place.

He wanted to consult on a mid I'm looking on the ost of Wing Commander.

specifically on "Overture". Someone might know where to find him?

Thank you.

I want to thank all of their answers. Actually, I referred to the ost of the movie. forgiveness for not having clear from the beginning. He hoped to find a version in mid, but it will be impossible.

I want to thank them the attention they have given me.

Thank you.

I want to thank all of their answers. Actually, I referred to the ost of the movie. forgiveness for not having clear from the beginning. He hoped to find a version in mid, but it will be impossible.

I want to thank them the attention they have given me.

Thank you.

someone could theoretically make a MIDI version, but I don't know of anyone that has already done so.

oops, sorry, i thought you meant the opening music to wc1! - you can download mp3 to mid converters but they are a) usually poor and b) usually do the first minute or so and then require you to pay for the full version of the program.

Sorry, does anyone know where I can find sheet music of the song?

thanks

That would be tough I'm guessing. What I would do is trial and error/guess and check, but then again, I write music the same way.

There are quite a few obscure things around, so you might get lucky.

i've not seen an official sheet copy (or an unofficial one for that matter), so you might have to do one by ear. if you manage it though im sure the CIC would love to have a copy!

Back