New Computer

I liked the Beavis and Butthead voice pack...

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Nothing beats me when I've got a Holy Hangrenade
biggrin2.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Well darn, I was thinking that the Big Grin was back.
tongue.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Last edited by a moderator:
My worms start at 100 health. I aim good with a mortar, (Usually) I just shoot it into the air and it'll come right down on a worm that's on the other side of the map. Kills in one shot too
smile.gif

Ninja ropes are evil...

I like baseball bats and homing missiles, but you only get a few of those so I never use them much. Using a bat isn't too complicated though, but homming missiles are hard to aim. I like Pigeons.

[This message has been edited by Cricket (edited March 09, 2000).]

NR, I could beat you with one grenade tied behind me.

Mortar shouldn't kill in one shot, the bomblets are spread too far apart. If you aim it strait in the air the wind will take it along with it whatever way it goes, at least my mortar is affected by wind.

Ninja ropes are your key to survival. How can they be evil, they let you use weapons while you're still on. It helps me out when I need to take out four or five worms when badly outnumbered.

You say homing missiles are hard to use but homing pigeons are not? Pigeons go in the direction you tell them to and are not really smart bombs. They will easily hit a part of the landscape that isn't very thick.

I don't care for the pigeon that much unless the area is pretty clear-it takes the shortest route to get to the point.

DH: yeah, and then one of my other worms comes and pulls out it's pin
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

NR, doesn't matter, I'm still holding the lever. AHAHAHAHA!. Which pin does he pull out?
tongue.gif
If he pulls out the firing pin, the grenade will likely never go off! So what if the safety pin is out. If I wanted to I could toss it backwards at your worm, select fast walk, and start running like hell. No one will hear your worm cry in the vaccum effect created by the blast.

select fast walk, and start running like hell

straight into one of my previously planted landmines...
biggrin2.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Dammit! Only a mail strike can end this argument!

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Back