New Auctions E-Bay - Kilrathi Saga

RaVeN Lord

Spaceman
Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga
Item #1223277469 and Item #1224851567

the first $91 and the second $41

They don't ship the game outside US, damn :(
Grab on guys, who still wants a copy ;)

Its bad luck if people who actually check ebay regularly for the occasional unnoticed copy get stung when suddenly every wingnut on the CIC board gets told about these auctions.

I'm just wondering if its really that cool an idea to keep posting about all the KS copies appearing on ebay? I mean it does no one any good, because the price just gets bumped up the more people who know about it!

I'm not trying to have a go here - just wondering what other people think. I've got a copy of KS now, so it doesn't bother me personally ... but do you think its fair on all those people out there who are still trying to get an affordable copy (and are actually going through the grind of checking ebay every few hours)?

Just a thought - I've noticed often people post KS auctions here on the board, and then (surprise surprise) that copy suddenly gets about 10 more bids, and becomes too expensive for some.

Hope no one takes offence - just a thought.

The page says "Wing Commander 4 IV The Price of Freedom" hehe. That and the Kill Fathy the sworen enemy of earth are funny.

Auctions

I am glad tho see the auction information. Not all of the time do I have time to check EBAy and these little notes have given me an opportunity to bid of things I would have not known about otherwise. CIC, please keep posting the auction information. That is how I found out about KS and
was able to bid on things.

MN

If i were bidding i wouldnt want all this attention called to the auctions. Besides you go to eBay's main page, type in Wing Commander in the search line and it gives every auction with that in it.

Originally posted by Supdon3
If i were bidding i wouldnt want all this attention called to the auctions. Besides you go to eBay's main page, type in Wing Commander in the search line and it gives every auction with that in it.

Exactly ! And people who are serious about getting stuff, and looking for half-decent deals will take the 30 seconds out to do this occasionally. As well as scouring other possible sources around the place. Its a bit hard on them when everyone on a WC forum has it spoon-fed them and then these wingnuts think "hmm, yeh actually I wouldn't mind that - think I'll go put a bid in."

Anyway I'm sure its not quite as bad as all that - its not like a crime or anything :) I just think its probably better to keep it to a minimum. But then what a Tasmanian thinks probably isn't really worth a sausage !

Back