Need Verification. PLEASE HELP

Hi Guys. I was told by a friend of mind that WC3&4 in Playstation are somewhat different than the PC version. Any one here played WC3&4 on both platforms? Also, in WC4 for PSX are there two differnet path of the game? In PC version, if the user choose to stay with the confed, it will lead to a lose of cap ship automatically and end the game. Is PSX version different?

Thanks in advance.

Don't have the Playstation versions myself, but from what I've heard from the others, the WC3 PC version dropped out a few cool scenes for the sake of space, which the Playstation version includes, but there are no ground missions for the Playstation, plus a few minor transitions scenes have also been left out.

Blair must defect to the Border Worlds at some stage in WC4 no matter what. The ending scenes are determined by which pilot has the higher morale between Hawk and Panther. Morale is affected by which options you take.

Hope that helps.

Some of the extra scenes the PSX one has correspond to the ground missions that weren't included.

Originally posted by Natalie Cohen
I was told by a friend of mind that WC3&4 in Playstation are somewhat different than the PC version. Any one here played WC3&4 on both platforms?
We have some scenes from the PSX versions that weren't in the PC version in our files section at https://www.wcnews.com/files.shtml .
Also, in WC4 for PSX are there two differnet path of the game? In PC version, if the user choose to stay with the confed, it will lead to a lose of cap ship automatically and end the game. Is PSX version different?
No, that's a dead end.

Last edited:
is that moral thing about hawk and panther just on the non-pc version? coz i always thought that on the pc version that the ending - whehter u become an admiral or go "clock" some flying time with paladdin going shutup to maniac, was determined to whether u pulled out the plug on that base where u had the option of smoking it with the flashpak or taking on all those lovely little hellcats that increased ur kills a bit more :)

Uhh, whatever. And please, it's morale not moral, I'm getting sick of that, since it's used a lot.

Anyway, just about everything you do with Hawk and Panther affects their morale, but the two main ones are the choice to go to Circe or Speradon, and whether to Flash-Pak Ella starbase or not. Don't ask which corresponds to whom, if you can't work it out for yourself, well...

Thanks. There's not a lot I can do, because they're not on this server. But maybe TC can fix that...

Back