Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!Please

Need help making a bootdisk for strikecommander cd and priv1 cd if and 1 can help please reply also my sound in wcks=WC3 and WC4 i have audioExecl and it plays choppy

my sound in wcks=WC3 and WC4 i have audioExecl and it plays choppy

I have the same problem with my 400 Celeron, and disabling sound card acceleration does not cure it--just makes it worse. I recommend you try two things. First, unless you run 640 x 480 normally, you can hit alt+enter during the movies of WC3-KS and window them in a smaller display. This, on my machine at least, makes the movies bad, but bearable. On WC4 you could just play the DOS version, under Windows. The other thing is to update your sound card and video card drivers. It is some kind of DirectX problem with these games, as it does not happen in the DOS versions, even while run under Windows; and DirectX problems are often solved by driver updates. Good Luck.

ok thanks man but 1 problem i tryed to update drivers and i cant find it i have a audioexcel v512 6 chennel i think i might have to get a better sound card but any way i got strike commander to work witj no boot disk but with no sound lol

Back