Music

Sylvester

Vice Admiral
Hey guys, I was just wondering if its possible to make availible Standoff's music? I especially want a copy of the modified WC2 love track that plays when Bradshaw and Sparrow kiss.

I second this notion.

Personal favourites I'm looking out for:

-The remixed WC2 inflight themes as heard in (I already have the first from the UE OST, the second is one still hot in demand)
-The intro theme in Ep. 4's winning path (this one's just pure awesome, making the already depressingly sad Ep. 4 losing path theme even more saddening.)
-The inflight music on the winning Ep. 5 missions (Another great original work)

Wait are you guys wanting just the game tracks or more a soundtrack version made by Needaham?

If it is the first, there are tools to extract the mission and convert it to mp3 or at least wav. (I think anyway)

I'm sure Michael is planning to do a soundtrack at some point, we've talked about it quite a few times - though it might not happen too soon, as he's always busy with many different things, and he mentioned that he'd like to fix up some of the earliest tracks a bit for a soundtrack release.

An official soundtrack release would be awesome. Stereo 16-bit 22 kHz with compression artefacts just doesn't cut it these days. :)

Back