Music...Music which one is your fav. WC music

Why thank you, JoeyRP.
Quarto, I`ll work on it during the weekend, since I`m very busy during the week.
I`m just finishing yet another 70 hour week at work, and all I can think of when I get home is putting my head on the pillow and going to sleep, but that probably doesn`t interest you the least bit.
wink.gif

So, WC2 funeral music it is.
BTW, You are aware that there are various other cutscene themes that are heared during the game, but I have not extracted or posted yet since I don`t have any room left.
Maybe you can convince some of the administrators to add the music to CIC`s music page?

Last edited by a moderator:
My rank doesn't actually give me any special influence on the CIC Staff, Mad Hatter
smile.gif
. I can say that it's a good idea, but ultimately they have to convince themselves about it.

E-mail someone (Kris would be a good choice) or drop by #wingnut and ask if they'd host them.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Quarto, your rank doesn`t help, but you do have a closer relationship than I do.

I did write an email about 2 monthes ago, I think it was to Kris, but I never got an answer.

Er, not really. The only contact I have with them is through this very chatzone. And an occasional e-mail or five, when something is happening at the chatzone.

I'm surprised that Kris didn't answer your e-mail - he usually does. Maybe you should try again. And send a copy to Chris. He's also quite good about answering e-mails.

If I didn't reply, I probably didn't get it. I didn't get your e-mail about the SO thing either by the way... Are you sure you got my address right? Or maybe my ISP is screwing up.

Interesting... Is the email address in your profile the right one? or is there a different one I should try?
Anyway, the SO email was an apology + 2 points in my defence, but that`s bygones (I hope). The email about the music was a proposal to either link my driveway account with the music or transfer them altogether to your server.

Anyhoo, Quarto, the Funeral theme is up for download, I had never listened to it completely until yesterday, but now that I have, I`ve concluded that it is, in fact, a wonderful theme, so you`re welcome to download it.
BTW, I also came accross another theme which I had never heared before during the game, but I suspect it`s some sort of losing theme. I didn`t listen to it fully, but from what I did hear, it seems to be very good.

Is it just me or did he just post a message about not being able to post?

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

I believe that he posted about not being able to post two days ago, TC. He explains it in a different thread, if I recall correctly.

phfft.. yeah, but he explained not being able to post before... this time it sounded like he was whining about having his ability to post taken away completely.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

TC said:
phfft.. yeah, but he explained not being able to post before... this time it sounded like he was whining about having his ability to post taken away completely.

TC

That's a relief
rolleyes.gif

I think his ISP got swamped again! Mine was down early this morning
mad.gif
Kept getting time out errors, too.
frown.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Back